Tearfund Netherlands commits itself to:
- the code of conduct of the International Red Cross and NGOs active in humanitarian aid.
- the code of conduct of the sector organisation Goede Doelen Nederland (including guidelines for financial management and the remuneration of directors).
- the SPHERE standards (guidelines for the delivery of humanitarian aid).
- the Core Humanitarian Standard (guideline for humanitarian aid, focusing on transparency, participation, and accountability).
- the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI – initiative for making project information available via the internet).
- the RJ 650 Fundraising Institutions guideline of the Council for Annual Reporting.
Tearfund Netherlands is:
- a Recognized Charity following the quality requirements of the CBF, the supervisor for charities in the Netherlands (www.cbf.nl);
- holder of the ISO 9001-Partos certificate (standard for quality management in the development cooperation sector);
- member of the EU Humanitarian Partnership (quality label of ECHO, the humanitarian aid department of the European Commission).